Business and Management Support
Having an online business manager on your team means essentially having a second-in-command – a buffer between you and the operational side of your business.
An online business manager typically works in four areas – project management, operations management, metrics management and people management.
- Project Management – for example, managing a launch, setting up a new online program or membership portal, establishing a website.
- Operations Management – setting up and maintaining the behind-the-scenes systems and processes for optimal efficiency. For example, making sure there are systems in place for billing, client relationships, work flow, communication etc., establishing SOPs, business continuity planning – and lots more.
- Metrics Management – tracking stats so that you know exactly what’s working in your business and what isn’t and recommending next steps.
- People Management – outsourcing, managing and tracking the completion of day-to-day tasks for your teams, breaking down big strategies and projects into smaller bite-sized tasks for remote teams.
Our launch management service will support you step-by-step on the journey to getting your product or course idea up and running without any planning, strategy or delivery headaches.
- Helping you choose the right strategy and platform for your next launch
- Identifying the key campaigns to include in the overall launch sequence
- Mapping out a beautifully structured launch plan
- Support in the production of lead magnets, offers, email sequences, webinars, launch pages and course content.
- Technical support with platforms and integrations
- Post launch reporting and analysis
Our project management service will help to ensure your projects are planned, coordinated and executed on time and within budget.
- Planning, organising and directing the completion of a project on time, on budget and within scope
- Implementing project management software to assist with project delivery – e.g. Jira, ClickUp, Asana, Trello and Airtable
- Breaking up larger project chunks into defined tasks which can then be allocated amongst available resources
- Overseeing and coordinating project teams; scheduling and assigning tasks and tracking project deliverables
- Completion of project evaluations and assessment of results
- Change impact assessments and change management
- Identifying trends and opportunities for improvement